Accord Mortgages has launched a range of new mortgages designed to help borrowers seeking a large loan size.
The lender is offering home buyers and remortgage customers a choice of two-year deals.
David Robinson, national intermediary sales manager, said: “We believe our latest offerings will provide borrowers looking for a larger loan size with a wide range of competitive options and will prove extremely popular with brokers.”
Highlights of the range, which all come with a £1,995 product fee, include:
- 1.07% two-year ERC free tracker mortgage at 60% LTV
- 1.14% two-year fixed rate mortgage at 65% LTV
- 1.19% two-year fixed rate mortgage at 75% LTV
- 1.29% two-year fixed rate mortgage at 80% LTV
- 1.38% two-year fixed rate mortgage at 85% LTV