Nationwide reduces rates
All 5-year fixed mortgage rates from Nationwide have been reduced by 0.10% and all 2-year tracker mortgage rates have been reduced by 0.15%.
Nationwide will therefore be offering a 5-year fixed rate at 3.99%, available up to 70% loan to value, with a £99 booking fee.
Martyn Dyson, head of mortgages at Nationwide, said: “Intermediaries will be pleased to know that our 5-year fixed mortgage rates, which have been very popular in recent weeks, will be further reduced. Our new five-year fixed rate with just a £99 booking fee will now be less than 4%, offering intermediaries a great fixed-rate deal for their clients.
“We’re also reducing two-year trackers, which all come with a ‘switch & fix’ option, allowing customers to switch from their tracker to a fixed rate in our ‘switch and fix’ range without early repayment charges.”
- More financial choice needed for retirees
- A new code for letting agents
- CBI forecasts lacklustre growth
- Barclays profits fall by a third
- Leeds and TBMC launch BTL exclusive
- Vertex appoints MD financial services
- Foreign property an untapped market
- Remortgage and purchase activity increases
- FSA sells reporting system to LSE
- Precise improves near prime criteria
- Mortgage broker in top 10 most wanted
- AMI questions bridging overrides
- Landlords report good tenant relations
- Pensioners own £752bn in property
Have Your Say