Borro simplifies intermediary pricing structure
Borro has simplified its intermediary pricing structure and will now offer a facility fee of 2.5% of the loan, a storage fee applicable only to certain asset types and no exit fee.
Paul Brett, business development director at Borro, said: "Borro is committed to offering the best possible rates to intermediaries to make sure they can provide a strong alternative lending product to their clients.
"With interest rates starting at 2.49% per month, introducers can earn up to 7.98% of the loan value in commission. Borro offers a viable alternative funding source for clients and a valuable income opportunity for advisers."
- Santander buy-to-let entry a bridging boost
- Castle Trust could drive house price stability
- Scotland and North top house price gains
- Advice makes switching lender twice as likely
- Banks' gross lending up 7pc
- Coventry launches ERC free range
- Number of BTL products doubled
- West Midlands tops rental yield table
- Official Mortgage Expo Party details announced
- King: QE doesnít guarantee more lending
- Nationwide cuts fixed rates and raises trackers
- Paul Chapman joins Countrywide surveying team
Have Your Say