Platform launches exclusive BTLs
Platform has launched one year tracker buy-to-let deals exclusive with Sesame and two year tracker buy-to-let deals exclusive with Legal & General network.
Rates for the one-year trackers begin at 3.29% above Bank Base Rate available at 60% loan to value with a £750 arrangement fee.
Rates for the two-year trackers begin at 2.99% above Bank Base Rate available at 60% LTV with a £1,950 arrangement fee with 1% cash back up to a maximum of £2,000.
Also launched is a cashback product available to all. Platform says it has been specifically designed to help first-time landlords with the initial costs in ensuring their property is rentable.
Lee Gladwell, business development director at Platform, said: "We are delighted to offer the new tracker products exclusively to intermediaries in the Sesame and L&G networks.
"Broker feedback has been integral in the development of the new products. New entrants to the market will benefit from cashback payments as they embark on establishing their rental portfolio, whilst landlords who may have months were they can overpay their mortgage may consider the options products.
"The new cashback product continues to broaden our Buy to Let proposition further in a way brokers have told us they need, and gives intermediaries even more choice to offer their clients."
- Legal & General quality advisers announced
- Newlife launches £40k first-charge mortgage
- UK braced for employment contraction
- EXCLUSIVE: Paul Howard to leave Nationwide
- Lowry launches broker loyalty scheme
- Growth forecast slashed to 1pc
- IntelliFlo launches online CRM portal for brokers
- Darlington appoints non-executive directors
- Ian Andrew appointed Nationwide broker MD
- Ageas launches new CIC
- Leeds BS appoints new head of legal services
- UBS economist guarantees no double dip
- Around 360,000 trapped in first homes
- Mortgage rates will rise in 2012
- Brokers salute Paul Howard
- BTL stealing FTB homes is baloney
Have Your Say