Mortgage Brain to launch lead generation app
Mortgage Brain is to launch a lead generation app for mobile devices in Q1 2012, announced Mark Lofthouse, chief executive officer at Mortgage Brain.
Features include a find a mortgage function, a find a broker function that will use Google Maps to search for local brokers and a mortgage calculator.
The app will list brokers who use Mortgage Brain for their sourcing for free and will display broker side products only.
Speaking at the Mortgage Business Expo in London, Lofthouse said: “We haven’t seen many attempts to go into this growing space and so we’ve taken it upon ourselves to spearhead into the area.
“Mobile searches for mortgages grew by 70% over the past 12 months and while it’s still fledgling, we expect it to grow rapidly over the near future.”
Lofthouse also said that brokers lose 53% of future first-time buyer sales with each client representing around 26 times the value of an initial mortgage sale.
“Brokers need to market more effectively and time their marketing. Use a calendar and get in touch with your clients just as the term of their deal is coming up.”
- MBE 2011: UK MEP lobbying to maintain KFI
- CML calls for stamp duty reprieve for FTBs
- Confidence reaches a new low in October
- Accord launches low fee 85pc deals
- Moneygate appoints Phil Andrews
- Mortgage choice is on the rise
- Barton Bridging Capital joins astl
- Castle Trust joins the BSA
- TrigoldCrystal reveals its next generation of products
- Northern Rock is sold to Virgin Money
- MBE 2011: One in five cases should be BTL
- MBE 2011: Bridging and BTL should be regulated
- MBE 2011: FSA to publish MMR in December
- MBE 2011: FSA to review small businesses
- MBE 2011: FSA warns on bridging or BTL for resi deals
Have Your Say