Hinckley & Rugby relaunches fee-free loan
Hinckley & Rugby Building Society has reintroduced a fee-free discount mortgage with a rate of 3.49%.
The Fee Free Discount has a 2.15% discount off the standard variable rate (APR 3.5%) and is available for up to 75% loan-to-value. The valuation is free on properties worth less than £1 million.
Hinckley & Rugby chief executive Chris White said: "We are bringing back this popular mortgage in response to buyers who want a great rate without having to pay the hefty fees some lenders are charging.
"Buyers are increasingly looking for deals which tick all the boxes for them, and Hinckley & Rugby's Fee Free Discount should be of wide appeal."
- FSA bans mortgage broker for insurance fraud
- MBE 2011: New 65s present ER opportunities
- BSA wishes Northern Rock had remutualised
- Saffron backs Masthaven with funding line
- IMLA unveils its 2012 executive board
- Osborne expected to announce MIG scheme for FTBs
- Relief for tenants as rent rises slow
- October gross lending up 13pc
Have Your Say