Newcastle chooses e.surv as panel manager
Newcastle has chosen e.surv as its panel manager for mortgage valuations and related inspections.
e.surv has been appointed as panel manager for more than 25 mortgage lenders and other entities with interests in residential property.
It also recently launched a property inspection service dubbed propertycare aimed at landlords and homeowners.
Steven Marks, intermediary services executive for the society, said: “We were impressed by e.surv’s innovative approach and in particular the contribution we believe they will make to our wider risk management strategies.”
Richard Sexton, business development director at e.surv, said: “We very much look forward to welcoming Newcastle into a significant group of existing e.surv clients from the lending sector. We’re delighted to be one of their key partners.”
- Interest-only equity release has improved
- The Good Mortgage Company returns to profit
- Virgin Money completes Northern Rock acquisition
- E.surv launches property inspection service
- Advisers warned over trust tax charges
- Legal preparation cuts 9 days off moving
- Paragon launches 50 BTL products
- BoE: Lending to be tighter in Q1 2012
- Woolwich BTL systems down
Have Your Say