Conveyancing Alliance hires BDM
Conveyancing Alliance, the online conveyancing distributor, has today appointed a new business development manager.
Mark Game joins from Complete Mortgage & Loan Services and will be responsible for developing new business relationships and introducing new firms to Conveyancing Alliance's online portal.
He will be focused on the South East of England and will help firms develop their conveyancing income streams to make the most out of the opportunities in this area.
He will report to Conveyancing Alliance directors Harpal Singh and John Phillips.
Harpal Singh, director at Conveyancing Alliance Ltd, said: "Following a strong year for Conveyancing Alliance in 2011 we have decided to appoint an additional BDM for the Group in order to generate new relationships across the range of sectors we cover.
"We have a dedicated offering to the broker market and Mark will be responsible for generating new business for the company in this and other areas.
"Mark comes to us with a strong pedigree and has a wealth of experience as a BDM working in the property and mortgage sectors and throughout the South East region.
"Last year we launched a number of products for brokers and intermediaries and we have certainly seen an increase in business levels since then from firms who are now actively involved in conveyancing rather than just dabbling.
"More and more brokers are realising the potential for increased business in this area and with Mark on board we fully expect to develop our proposition and widen our distribution and range of strategic partnerships."
Game also worked as a BDM at Connect Mortgage Group.
- FSA projects 6pc drop in adviser revenue
- Fraud crackdown on social tenants
- Property shortage scuppering FTBs
- Paradigm adds GE to panel
- Scots dour on house prices
- FSA to adopt twin peaks model
- Precise launches second charges
- TBMC offers 3.25pc BTL exclusive
- Retired own £750bn in unmortgaged property
- The outlook for house prices remains weak
- Londoners to earn £23m from Olympics
- LV= announces equity release sessions
- Advisers generate £201k pa each
- Mortgage “Tweet Meet” returns
- Dragonfly launches loan calculators
- RGA calls for bereavement benefit feedback
- £100k salary earners are shying from IFAs
- Scotland gets tough on antisocial tenants
Have Your Say