AMI dinner announced
The ninth Association of Mortgage Intermediaries’ annual dinner will be held on Tuesday 19th June at the Grange St Paul’s Hotel in the City of London.
The event sponsored by Abbey for Intermediaries will mix brokers, lenders, insurers, politicians, regulators and the press together.
Robert Sinclair, director of AMI, said: “In its first annual dinner following the separation from AIFA, the continued support from Abbey for Intermediaries is a great signal to the market.
“This year’s dinner will have a more modern feel to it with the main speech coming from someone outside industry. This is part of our industry and our trade body coming of age.
Adrian Whittaker, key accounts director for Abbey for Intermediaries, said: “We are delighted to demonstrate our ongoing support for the Association of Mortgage Intermediaries by sponsoring the Annual Dinner.
“This is always a great event and provides a welcome opportunity in today’s challenging market conditions for the intermediary industry to get together.”
- Demand defies end of stamp duty holiday
- Deposits are biggest barrier to buying
- Key worker housing affordability improves
- What made the nationals: sponsored by PressChoice
- Halifax launches NewBuy range
- FTB lending surges in February
- FSA to give key note speech at MBE Manchester
- Brightstar launches Saffron ERC free BTL range
- L&G partners with Buckinghamshire BS
- British Friendly short-term IP now on Avelo
- North beats south in yield table
- Assurant appoints BDM
- Next Intelligence hosts Twickenham DA event
- Britons alarmed when in £14,416 of debt
- Complex BTL yields reach new high
- L&G joins SimplyBiz GI panel
- 95pc LTV products double
- Chelsea offers free valuation and legals
Have Your Say