Customer acquisition and loyalty event from the EFMA
Developing new approaches to attract and retain profitable customers.
Fifth annual Efma event. This year the association will be focusing on finding new ways to attract and retain more profitable customers.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Customer acquisition and loyalty measurement
- Developing new approaches to retaining customers.
- Innovative methods of acquiring new customers
- Winning the right new clients
- Focusing retention efforts on profitable customers
- The role of segmentation in acquisition and retention
- Targeting and communication with potential new customers
- Controlling the cost of customer acquisition
- Building a relationship with the new customer
- Using customer service as a main driver of loyalty
- Loyalty programme profitability
- Giving the customer more control
Heads of Retail Banking, Marketing Directors, Sales Directors, Customer Service Directors, Heads of Strategy, Product Managers, Customer acquisition, Loyalty and Retention Managers are just some of the roles or job responsibilities that the conference is likely to appeal or be of specific help to. Indeed, anyone with a role involving increasing customer acquisition, retention, product development, customer service or business and sales development is likely to find this established annual event of benefit and of interest.
Venue: Mövenpick Hotel, Amsterdam.
Have Your Say