Zoopla launches house price heatmaps
Heatmaps which show the average current value of homes across the UK have been launched by Zoopla.
The heatmaps can be viewed at varying zoom levels down to individual postcodes.
Zoopla has also added a variety of other local property information such as the number of properties on the market and average asking prices, the average size of properties in an area and the average price per square foot and more, providing tools for potential house hunters.
Alex Chesterman, founder and chief executive officer at Zoopla, said: "The addition of heatmaps to our site allows users to easily visualise the relative property values in any area of the country.
"Together with the unique market data we are now making available, this is all part of our mission to empower users with the information they need to make the right property decisions and to become the most useful property resource in the UK."
- Latest Little Book of Protection launched
- dot financial services doubles number of advisers
- Paragon looking for acquisitions
- Cheval launches pre-arranged auction finance
- Mortgageforce broker launches Prolific Finance
- £18m of fraud every week
- Dragonfly raises proc fee for NACFB brokers
- Ashdown Lyons surveyor jailed for six years for taking £1m
- No growth in house sales
- Openwork launches fee-charging RDR pilots
- John Charcol offers 95pc LTV exclusives for FTBs
- Precise shrugs off Scottish possessions ruling
Have Your Say