ASTL opens casting calls for CEO
The Association of Short Term Lenders is inviting applications to fill the role of chief executive officer.
The person who is successful will take over the role from Adrian Bloomfield who gave notice of his departure in late February.
The role of chief executive officer of the ASTL is a part-time function which will occupy two days a week.
Responsibilities as chief executive of the ASTL include being the principal public face of the bridging trade body, communicating objectives and policies to the media and to represent ASTL members to regulators, government and other trade bodies.
The position is not open to anyone currently employed by a short-term lender however members of a consultancy service to a lender are acceptable.
- Mortgage market sees strong start to year
- West Scotland property market thrives
- Citizens Advice a champion for consumers
- Intermediaries expect further BTL growth
- borro breaches $1m mark in US
- V Loans appoints underwriter
- NBNK makes fresh bid for Lloyds branches
- Masthaven recruits BDM Angell
- Broker due diligence requirement tightens
Have Your Say