L&G partners with Buckinghamshire BS
Legal & General Mortgage Club has partnered with the Buckingamshire.
The Buckinghamshire offers a mortgage range which includes a retirement mortgage product designed for borrowers aged 65 years and over.
The product specifically available for L&G members is an interest-only or capital repayment loan of up to 50% loan to value with a maximum loan size of £350k.
The remaining minimum equity after the proposed loan must be at least £150k.
Martyn Smith, head of mortgage products at L&G Mortgage Club, said: "They offer a flexible approach when assessing mortgage applications and their team of experienced underwriters are able to make informed decisions on an individual basis, which means that they can advise which product is best suited for each customer.
"I am confident their range of quality products and excellent customer service will prove very popular with our members."
Ivan Gould, chief executive at Buckinghamshire, said: "We are delighted to have formed a relationship with L&G who have a strong reputation as a network that is able to offer high quality mortgages.
"The products we are offering will enable the Bucks to expand by fulfilling a valuable role in the housing market whilst maintaining our focus on security and safety for our members."
- Demand defies end of stamp duty holiday
- Deposits are biggest barrier to buying
- Key worker housing affordability improves
- Halifax launches NewBuy range
- FTB lending surges in February
- FSA to give key note speech at MBE Manchester
- Brightstar launches Saffron ERC free BTL range
- Largemortgageloans pays over £300k in commission
- British Friendly short-term IP now on Avelo
- AMI dinner announced
- North beats south in yield table
- Assurant appoints BDM
- Next Intelligence hosts Twickenham DA event
- Britons alarmed when in £14,416 of debt
- Complex BTL yields reach new high
- L&G joins SimplyBiz GI panel
- 95pc LTV products double
- Chelsea offers free valuation and legals
Have Your Say