Aldermore appoints Midlands lending manager
Caroline Luxmore has been appointed as lending manager at Aldermore’s Midlands commercial mortgage team.
Luxmore will report to Mark Pagett, senior commercial lending manager at Aldermore’s Birmingham office.
She will be responsible for helping small and medium sized business owners, landlords and property investors in the Midlands obtain mortgages for the purchase of commercial property.
Luxmore joins from Yorkshire Bank where she was a senior partner working out of its Birmingham Office. Previously she worked for Royal Bank of Scotland and Bank of Scotland.
She said: “I’m delighted to have joined the Aldermore commercial mortgage team which has developed a strong reputation for its competitive products and high quality service. I’m looking forward to working with brokers, investors and individuals seeking mortgages for commercial property in the Midlands area.”
Pagett, added: “I’m delighted to welcome Caroline to the team. I have no doubt that her extensive experience will stand her in good stead and enable her to make an immediate impact in her new role.”
- Olympics will hit summer transactions
- Proc fees will be linked to business quality
- House price rises slow
- Sesame Bankhall reveals restricted panel providers
- H&R relaunches lifetime discounts
- Clydesdale and Yorkshire banks to axe 1,400 jobs
- UK market buoyant as positive growth trend continues
- Portillion abandons hope and closes its doors
- IP Task Force drafts charter
- Landlords increase portfolio sizes
- Brightstar Financial self-employed business rises
- Mortgage Pro lures advisers with payment at offer deal
- Properties to become uninsurable from flood
- Borrowers face £300m SVR bill
- Rents to settle down
Have Your Say