MBE Manchester achieves CPD event accreditation
Mortgage Business Expo Manchester 2012 has received Continuous Professional Development event accreditation from the Chartered Insurance Institute.
This marks the first time MBE Manchester has achieved such accreditation and it means all delegates will be able to include their attendance at the event as part of their CII CPD requirement.
MBE Manchester takes place on the 23rd May 2012 at the Lancashire County Cricket Club.
The expo has also announced the full content of its seminar programme which has been put together by the Association of Mortgage Intermediaries. Sessions include:
• The economy, housing and mortgage Market and the need for equity release.
• Lenders’ panel. A panel question & answer session with representatives from Barclays, GE Money, Nationwide, Virgin Money and Platform.
• Financial Services Authority key note speech on “Regulation – the results of MMR and the learning so far from feedback received” with Lynda Blackwell.
• The importance of protection to consumers, working to a budget and using protection to lead your business model.
• Mortgage fraud – developments and the latest updates.
So far over 40 exhibitors will be in attendance in Manchester including a number of lenders such as Accord, Aldermore, The Coventry, Lloyds Banking Group, Nationwide for Intermediaries, Platform and Virgin Money.
James Prosser, show director of MBE Manchester 2012, said: “The announcement of CII CPD accreditation for MBE Manchester is a significant achievement for us and is formal proof of the quality of the event we are now putting on, particularly the strength of our seminar programme.
“The seminar programme put together by AMI this year is particularly strong and at its centrepiece will be the FSA’s speech giving the industry its first chance to learn of the regulator’s thinking following the last MMR consultation.
“Along with over 40 exhibitors already signed up, MBE Manchester promises to be one of the must-attend events for advisers and intermediaries in the North West.”
Have Your Say