PTFS appoints Wright CEO
Max Wright has today been appointed as chief executive officer of Personal Touch on a permanent basis following his role as interim CEO since February.
Wright has been a non-executive director of Personal Touch since 2009.
He said: “It’s a great time to take on the role as we have seen six months of positive member growth, which is an outstanding result.
“We will continue to build on our goal of ensuring our community improves the financial well-being of our consumers and on delivering a high-quality service proposition for our members.”
Karen Pearson, HR director, said: “Max’s in-depth experience of advice models and financial services, as well as his detailed knowledge of Personal Touch will serve our community very well at a time of great change in the industry.”
- Conveyancing Alliance rumoured to be undergoing rebrand
- CBI: UK Economy will pick up
- Long term care costs to hit £38bn by 2025
- King admits blame for financial crisis
- MBE Manchester achieves CPD event accreditation
- House prices slide 0.9pc
- Capital Fortune receives management certification
- GI premiums up 17pc at L&G
Have Your Say