Sainsbury’s pledges to beat personal loan rates
Sainsbury’s Bank has promised to beat competing providers’ personal loan rates for customers who successfully apply for a standard personal loan with the supermarket.
The Price Promise Guarantee applies to all standard loans from £1,000 to £25,000.
Steven Baillie, head of Sainsbury’s Loans, said: “Those customers who secure a personal loan from us can rest assured that they will be offered one of the best rates in the market but if they can secure a better deal elsewhere we now promise to beat it.”
Currently Sainsbury’s Bank already offers a personal loan rates 6.1% APR for loans between £7,500 and £15,000.
The guarantee is only available to those customers who successfully apply for a Sainsbury’s standard loan and then provide a written offer from another lender within 28 days of the Sainsbury’s Loan being approved.
- £15,321 just to get a good neighbour
- GE Money and Phoebus celebrate 10 years
- Bridging bonanza subsides
- Buying aspirations hit 40 year high
- Aldermore lending hits £1bn
- Valuations fall in April
- Just Retirement does £68.6m equity release
- Bridgewater offers equity release masterclass
- Clients unaware of bereavement benefits
- Industry debates good practice on gender
- Cheval posts 57pc rise in bridging loan book
- Risk-based development finance launched
- Equity release will be mainstream
- Intermediary clients look to invest in US
- CLG lobbies for PRS tax breaks
- Platform cuts BTL rates
- Halifax launches Home Finder app
Have Your Say