Just Retirement does £68.6m equity release
Just Retirement completed £68.6m of equity release mortgage advances over the nine months to 31st March 2012 - up 17.5% on the same period a year ago.
The lender also announced record total group sales of £381.8m up 31.7% and annuities sales of £313.2m - an increase of 35.2%.
Rodney Cook, chief executive officer of Just Retirement, said: “Just Retirement sales results for the 3rd quarter ending 31 March 2012 are the highest since the business was formed.
“Total Group sales for the quarter increased by over 31% compared to the previous year and by over 32% for the 9 month period.
“Sales for the Group in 2012 show an upward trend for both products and we expect to maintain a competitive position in both markets to enhance our market leading position.”
- £15,321 just to get a good neighbour
- GE Money and Phoebus celebrate 10 years
- Bridging bonanza subsides
- What made the nationals: sponsored by PressChoice
- Buying aspirations hit 40 year high
- Aldermore lending hits £1bn
- Sainsbury’s pledges to beat personal loan rates
- Valuations fall in April
- Bridgewater offers equity release masterclass
- Clients unaware of bereavement benefits
- Industry debates good practice on gender
- Cheval posts 57pc rise in bridging loan book
- Risk-based development finance launched
- Equity release will be mainstream
- Intermediary clients look to invest in US
- CLG lobbies for PRS tax breaks
- Platform cuts BTL rates
- Halifax launches Home Finder app
Have Your Say