Platform cuts BTL rates
Platform has cut rates by up to 20bps across its range of tracker and fixed rate buy-to-let products.
The lender’s 2-year trackers at 60% and 65% loan to value have been cut by 10bps and its 2-year trackers at 70% and 75% LTV with a £2,450 arrangement fee has also been cut by 10bps.
Platform’s 2-year fixed rate 65% LTV deal with no arrangement fee has seen the largest cut from 5.39% down to 5.19%.
All products continue to be offered with free valuation for both purchase and remortgage and free standard legal fees for remortgages.
Platform’s premier Buy-to-let product range remains unchanged.
- £15,321 just to get a good neighbour
- GE Money and Phoebus celebrate 10 years
- Bridging bonanza subsides
- Buying aspirations hit 40 year high
- Aldermore lending hits £1bn
- Sainsbury’s pledges to beat personal loan rates
- Valuations fall in April
- Just Retirement does £68.6m equity release
- Bridgewater offers equity release masterclass
- Clients unaware of bereavement benefits
- Industry debates good practice on gender
- Cheval posts 57pc rise in bridging loan book
- Risk-based development finance launched
- Equity release will be mainstream
- Intermediary clients look to invest in US
- CLG lobbies for PRS tax breaks
- Halifax launches Home Finder app
Have Your Say