Coventry cuts BTL rates and fees
Coventry Intermediaries has reduced rates and fees on selected products across its Godiva buy-to-let range.
Buy-to-let products available from today include a 4.30% (reduced from 4.49%), 2-year fixed rate until 31.07.14 at 65% with a £250 booking fee with no arrangement fee.
There is also a 3.99% 2-year fixed buy-to-let rate until 31.07.14 up to 65% LTV with a £250 booking fee and a £749 arrangement fee (reduced from £1,249).
The final new buy-to-let product is a 4.49% (reduced from 4.75%) flexx for term deal up to 65% LTV with a £250 booking fee, no arrangement fee and no ERCs.
Colin Franklin, managing director at Godiva Mortgages, said: "Hot on the heels of our recent residential rate cuts, we have now reduced our prices even further.
"We have lowered our rates and arrangement fees on selected 2-year fixed and Flexx for term buy-to-let mortgages, making our new range even better.
"So investors no longer have to choose between a low rate and a small upfront fee - they can have both."
- AMI warns lenders against proc fee bias
- DCLG calls for one year review of NewBuy
- Cheaper to rent prime UK property
- Perspective acquires two firms
- Two in five have no financial backup
- Paradigm launches Chorley exclusives
- Friends Life sales rise
- FLA members report business uplift
- NCI joins ASTL as associate
- Queen’s Speech: Banking reform confirmed
- BSA 2012: Backlash over lenders' flaming hoops
- BSA 2012: Darling criticises inadequate rental sector
- David Copland takes over LSL mortgages
- BSA 2012: FPC will affect mortgage availability
- Promise offers £300 commission bump
- BSA 2012: Mortgage market has a bleak future
Have Your Say