Promise offers £300 commission bump
Master broker Promise Solutions is paying introducers an extra £300 on larger loan referrals during the month of May.
On loans over £35,000 brokers will earn an extra £150 and over £50,000 they will earn an extra £300.
Steve Walker, managing director of Promise said: "We are seeing a lot more large loans at the moment, particularly between £60,000 and £100,000. We have a number of lenders with an appetite for this business and are offering rates from 6.9%."
Walker said large loans are available to self-employed, applicants aged over 70 and for clients with historic adverse or requiring interest-only”.
And he added: "Our brokers wanted a simple incentive and commented that they were not interested in vouchers or gifts which were dependant on completing a certain number of cases in a given period.
"So we decided to make it simple and give them extra cash."
The offer is only available to brokers directly registered with Promise. If the enquiry is submitted to us in May and a normal packaging fee is charged, the broker will get the additional bonus when the case pays out – irrespective of when the completion happens.
- AMI warns lenders against proc fee bias
- DCLG calls for one year review of NewBuy
- Cheaper to rent prime UK property
- Perspective acquires two firms
- Two in five have no financial backup
- Coventry cuts BTL rates and fees
- Paradigm launches Chorley exclusives
- Friends Life sales rise
- FLA members report business uplift
- NCI joins ASTL as associate
- Queen’s Speech: Banking reform confirmed
- BSA 2012: Backlash over lenders' flaming hoops
- BSA 2012: Darling criticises inadequate rental sector
- David Copland takes over LSL mortgages
- BSA 2012: FPC will affect mortgage availability
- BSA 2012: Mortgage market has a bleak future
Have Your Say