Safe&Secure employees launch GI company
Two employees of Safe & Secure have left the firm to set up their own firm with a “Sell it for you” insurance model similar to Safe & Secure’s.
Safe & Secure managing director Chris Griffin warned brokers that an individual who was acting on a consultancy basis for the firm had recruited two employees of the firm.
Griffin added that the outfit was approaching its' database of clients to sell general insurance under a similar business model to Safe & Secure's.
Jason Berry, head of distribution and strategy at Safe & Secure, said: "Obviously we were disappointed to learn that an individual in which we had invested time and effort has chosen to set up in direct competition with us.
"Our priority as always is our brokers and our dedication to them is unchanged.
"In an industry such as ours loyalty counts for a lot and we will shortly be announcing a fantastic June competition which demonstrates this."
The new start up and individuals in question remain unnamed due to ongoing legal proceedings.
- AFI launches NewBuy range
- Enness expands broker team
- Precise partners with NACFB
- Connells Survey & Valuation appoints BDM
- Ageas posts 11.1pc increase in income
- Co-op and Lloyds put buyout proposal to FSA
- Avelo acquires TrigoldCrystal
- NatWest opens up corporate range to DAs
- Shapps to launch £30m self-build fund
Have Your Say