Shawbrook Bank is hosting a series of academy events for its advisers covering topics including specialist interest-only mortgages, second charge mortgages and commercial and bridging finance.
The first of these free sessions will take place in the Kensington Marriot Hotel in London on the 23 February with the final session of the series happening in Manchester on 11 May.
Maeve Ward, managing director of residential mortgages, said: “We’re very excited to take our Shawbrook academies back out on the road following a lot of positive feedback from advisers who have attended past sessions.
“We see these events as an important part of our obligation to educate and inform.
“By taking the academies across the country we are hoping to help advisers from all over the UK get to grips with the full picture of alternative lending solutions for their clients.”
The events will be run with brokers The Loan Partnership, Pink Pig and Loan Packager.
Dates and locations
• Thursday 23rd February – London (Kensington Marriot) – Morning 9.30am – 1.00pm
• Thursday 23rd February – London (Kensington Marriot) – Afternoon 1.30pm – 5.00pm
• Thursday 9th March – Midlands (Forest of Arden Hotel) – 9.30am – 1.00pm
• Thursday 23rd March – Edinburgh (Edinburgh Marriott) – 9.30am – 1.00pm
• Thursday 30th March – Bristol (Royal Marriott) – 9.30am – 1.00pm
• Thursday 20th April – Cardiff (Cardiff Marriott) – 9.30am – 1.00pm
• Thursday 4th May – Hertfordshire (Hanbury Manor Hotel) – 9.30am – 1.00pm
• Thursday 11th May – Manchester (Worsley Park Marriott) – 9.30am – 1.00pm