AFI launches ‘spring specials’ sale
The new deals comprise a five-year fix with a rate of 2.99% available up to 70% LTV and a five-year fix with a rate of 3.19% available up to 75% LTV. There is no fee to pay on either product.
Both mortgages are available to homebuyers and remortgagors and come with either the Homebuyer or Remortgage Solution. The Homebuyer Solution offers borrowers a free standard mortgage valuation and £250 cashback on completion while the Remortgage Solution offers a free standard mortgage valuation and either free legals or £250 cashback on completion.
The products have a maximum loan size of £1m and are available until close of business on Thursday 30 May 2013.
The intermediary lender has also reduced rates on a number of its two-year products at 70 and 75% LTV. The new rates include:
• Two-year fix at 2.24% with a £1249 fee (min loan £200k) available up to 70% LTV
• Two-year fix at 2.34% with a £995 fee, available up to 70%
• Two-year fix for ‘loyal movers’ at 2.49% with a £995 fee, available up to 75% LTV
• Two-year fix at 2.54% with a £995 fee, available up to 75% LTV
• Two-year tracker for ‘loyal movers’ at 2.54% (BBR + 2.04%) with a £995 fee, available up to 75% LTV
• Two-year tracker at 2.59% (BBR + 2.09%) with a £995 fee, available up to 75% LTV.
Miguel Sard, managing director of Abbey for Intermediaries, said: “We are delighted to support the intermediary market with the launch of two new seven day specials with best buy rates and no booking fees.
“These products are available exclusively through all key accounts and they also come with the added benefit of the Homebuyer or Remortgage Solution to help borrowers keep their costs down.
“We are committed to offering great products for homebuyers and remortgagors and we are pleased to have also cut selected rates across our two-year fixed and tracker range.”