The conference, entitled Bridging Today and Tomorrow, is open to lenders, brokers and all other professionals involved in bridging or short term lending.
The complete line-up of speakers includes:
• Benson Hersch CEO of the ASTL
• Lorna O’Brien Mortgage Policy Adviser at the FCA
• Stephen Gerlis District High Court Judge
• Anthony Thomson Founder of Metro Bank and the Financial Services Forum
• Lucian Cook Economist at Savills
• Rob Jupp CEO of Brightstar Financial and incoming chair of the AOBP
In addition to the speakers there will also be a panel of industry experts including:
• Adam Tyler, CEO of the NACFB
• Mike Harrison, The Consulting Consortium
• Ben Tobin, Director of Strettons
• Clive Whitfield-Jones, Director in charge of lender services at Jeffrey Green Russell
Benson Hersch, chief executive of the ASTL, said: “The bridging market is evolving rapidly and a far wider number of people from across the mainstream mortgage market and outside of it are now aware of bridging in one way or another, as well as the core of bridging professionals who have made the industry what it is today.
“The conference will address the changing state of the market and will look at what the future is likely to hold for the bridging market, giving attendees additional information to help them to be better prepared for today’s and tomorrow’s property finance challenges.
“The conference will also give attendees the opportunity to join the debate and help to shape the future of the bridging industry.”