Bridgewater workshop: London
The four Workshops will take place during December 2010 and January 2011 to help advisers produce a clear business strategy for achieving growth in 2011.
and are completely separate from Bridgewater’s Broker Forums. The Workshops will be held at:
• Warrington – Wednesday 8th December 2010.
• London – Thursday 9th December 2010.
• Bristol – Wednesday 19th January 2011.
• Leeds – Thursday 20th January 2011.
Those advisers who attend are likely to come away with a variety of advantages and benefits, not least the opportunity to take time away from the ‘coalface’ to think more strategically about what they need to do differently in 2011.
The sessions have been designed to proved advisers with:
• Increased motivation for the coming year.
• Information, knowledge and support from colleagues and peers.
• A business strategy plan for 2011.
• Realistic but stretching targets set for the next 12 months.
• The ability to identify gaps in their current business plan.
• Advice gained from marketing, PR and business development experts.