The four Workshops will take place during December 2010 and January 2011 and are completely separate from Bridgewater’s Broker Forums. The Workshops will be held at:
• Warrington – Wednesday 8th December 2010.
• London – Thursday 9th December 2010.
• Bristol – Wednesday 19th January 2011.
• Leeds – Thursday 20th January 2011.
Those advisers who attend are likely to come away with a variety of advantages and benefits, not least the opportunity to take time away from the ‘coalface’ to think more strategically about what they need to do differently in 2011.
The sessions have been designed to proved advisers with:
• Increased motivation for the coming year.
• Information, knowledge and support from colleagues and peers.
• A business strategy plan for 2011.
• Realistic but stretching targets set for the next 12 months.
• The ability to identify gaps in their current business plan.
• Advice gained from marketing, PR and business development experts.
Peter Welch, head of sales and distribution at Bridgewater Equity Release, commented: “At this time of year many equity release advisers will be thinking about 2011 and how they can ensure ongoing success in this sector.
“Bridgewater know that most advisers believe there is a great future in the equity release sector but they may feel they lack sufficient leads or market capability in order to reach enough customers. Others may be looking to draw a realistic and achievable business plan for the next 12 months, and this is where the Bridgewater Business Planning Workshops have been designed to help.
“We will use each session to help attendees focus on their business plan for next year, what should their targets be and how can these be achieved? We want advisers to leave the session with a clear idea about how they move forward and how they get their fair share of equity release business.”