Held on Tuesday 22 April at the DeVere West One in London, the day will include both speaker sessions and a workshop element.
Speakers include Mathon, Money Cubed, Commercial First and NatWest and topics are as follows:
- Bridging loans insight – Mathon
- The importance of training and development in the commercial finance market – Money Cubed
- Commercial finance – the outlook and opportunities – Commercial First
- An overview on commercial lending – Natwest
Intermediaries can also choose from a selection of six workshop sessions:
- Commercial valuation presented by Mathon
- How to outsource commercial income presented by Money Cubed
- Use of technology in the commercial sector presented by Base Commercial
- Bridging – how, when, why? presented by Bridgebank
- How to drive involvement in the commercial mortgage market presented by Commercial First
- What’s new on the high street presented by Natwest
Speaker sessions are open to all attendees, whilst workshops are limited to three per intermediary.
For more information or to register to attend, please contact Seema Bheda on either [email protected] or call on 020 7827 5458.