Dashboard launches lite version
‘Dashboard Lite’ is a web-based back office system catering for the smaller mortgage broker and covers the complete client and product cycle from enquiry through to case completion. It is available both as a solution for packagers to offer to their own brokers or direct to broker firms themselves, from £25 per user per month.
– Online real-time case tracking
– Calendar, alerts and announcements functionality
– Document management and attachments storage
– Commission tracking for multiple products
– No training or set up costs.
– Unique URL per user company
– Secure user logins
– History audit of tasks completed
– Standard letters including standard templates and history log
– Lead management and case creation.
– Integrated ecommerce links (using pre-populated data) to Trigold, INVU, Goldsmith Williams, Webline, PlaceMe, Xit2, Transoft and East Kent Wills
– Broker Web site for lead generation (additional cost) direct into Lite
David Aylmer, joint managing director of Dashboard Enterprises, said: “As an ASP (fully hosted) solution, Dashboard Lite is 100 per cent web based, which means that there is no software or hardware to install, making it perfect for organisations with limited IT resources. The market requires an integrated system that covers all areas, not lots of different systems all specialising on one area, ie compliance or record keeping. We have been very impressed with early feedback on the new product and are confident that it fills a real gap in the marketplace.”
Dashboard’s existing packager and lender clients will be offered a white-label version of Dashboard Lite for them to offer out to their introducers. The idea is to allow the packager to tie in its distribution by giving its introducers a tool to manage their business and make the application to packager route slicker and easier.
The introducer will receive Dashboard Lite, white-labelled to reflect the branding of the supplying packager, the introducer will then be able to use the functionality of Dashboard Lite as a client record keeping system, but will also be able to complete the packagers branded application form and submit directly to the packager, saving on time and form filling.
The packager will receive the application direct into their Dashboard system so eliminating any need for re-keying. The packager will then pay for Dashboard Lite on a per application basis.
Dashboard Lite will also be sold as a stand-alone system to small one- to two- man brokers who do not require the full functionality of Dashboard. Dashboard Lite will be priced from £25 per user per month.