The Financial Conduct Authority has delayed the publication of its consultation on mortgage switching in light of the on-going coronavirus crisis.
The consultation is one of a number which were due to be published before June but have now been delayed.
A statement from the regulator said: “We have decided to delay the following publications due before end June.
“We will provide updates at an appropriate point.”
Other publications delayed include a review of the Consumer Credit Act and the GI Pricing final review.
A full list is below.
- Joint PRA FCA work to develop industry led guidance on how to integrate climate related risks into business decision making across the FS sector.
- Motor Finance PS.
- Consultation Paper on mortgage switching.
- Vulnerability Guidance.
- Vulnerability Research.
- Options to change our regulatory framework following our Duty of Care Feedback Statement.
- Consumer Credit Act (CCA) review.
- Credit Information Market Study – Interim Report.
- GI Pricing Final report and Consultation Paper on remedies.