Fee free legal deal continues
The deal, which is available when brokers instruct Goldsmith Williams rather than use a lender’s fee free scheme, includes the following benefits:
- £75 broker fee – when a lender’s cashback alternative is £250
- £50 broker fee payable – even if the lender cashback is only £200
- 7 day completion guarantee – from the date of the mortgage offer
- Clients’ interests are fully represented – whereas lender schemes provide no legal representation for clients
- Broker retains control – lender schemes cut brokers out of the deal
Eddie Goldsmith, senior partner at Goldsmith Williams, said: “We’ve had a great response during 2009 to our fee free deal, which gives brokers and their clients a real alternative to lender fee free schemes, so we’ve decided to continue running the scheme in 2010.
“Our deal not only ensures brokers remain in control of their clients’ case, but it also ensures they are rewarded for their involvement in the transaction. What’s more, the scheme costs clients nothing and ensures they receive proper legal representation. We’re delighted to be continuing this scheme in the New Year.”
The fees free alternative from Goldsmith Williams also offers the following:
- Fees are paid within 24 hours of completion by telegraphic transfer (free of charge) direct to the brokers nominated bank account.
- Real time case progression available via GW Live www.gwlive.co.uk and access to an account manager.
- All work completed in-house by Goldsmith Williams – no need for brokers to liaise with panel solicitors or be concerned about inconsistent service standards.