FIBA members to have access to SimplyBiz Group COVID-19 support
FIBA, as part of the SimplyBiz Group, has agreed a deal so members can access the package of additional support, designed to help the 3,700+ adviser and broker firms who use SimplyBiz Group services, during the COVID-19 crisis.
The package offers support over four key areas including cash flow management, client communication, financial support signposting for clients and mental wellbeing.
The scheme consists of the following:-
· A three month fee payment holiday
· Free access to software allowing advisers and brokers to service clients remotely
· Guidance for clients regarding how to access the financial support available from the government
· Regular and reliable news and updates on the coronavirus pandemic and both its effect on the industry and potential implications for clients
· Access to a workplace mental health support app, including a new module on issues specifically linked to isolation and working from home.
Adam Tyler (pictured), executive chairman of FIBA, said, “Support for small businesses is a crucial element in times of crisis, and I am delighted that together with The SimplyBiz Group, we can offer a comprehensive assistance package that will help equip our broker members with the tools they need to endure difficult times.
“As we emerge into a different landscape, the relationship between customer, broker and lender will change and we are providing a unique opportunity for our members to begin to prepare for better times ahead.
“The initiative is a significant achievement and I am pleased to announce that FIBA members can now benefit from additional support and learn to adjust to a new way of working and more importantly, continue to write business through changing and challenging times.”