First National announces promotional offer on three-year deal
The new rate will be available from 12 January to 10 February 2006.
– A market leading initial rate of just 5.49 per cent fixed to 2009, up to 85 per cent loan to value
– No extended tie in
– Designed to meet the needs of consumers who wish to remortgage or consolidate debt so that they can reduce their outgoings
– Strictly limited offer to 10 February 2006
– For a loan to value of 90 per cent the rate is 6.09 per cent
– Reversionary tracker rates starting from 2.24 per cent above Barclays Bank base rate
– Completion fee £599
Gerry Bell, head of mortgage marketing, GE Money Home Lending, said: “It is a time of year when many customers review their financial circumstances and are on the look out for great value deals.”
GE is encouraging intermediaries to take advantage of this new rate as soon as possible as the limited offer will end on 10 February.