Halifax Intermediaries reduces rates
Products across the higher loan to value ranges being offered to first time buyers, homemovers and remortgage customers have been reduced.
Ian Wilson, head of sales at Halifax Intermediaries, said: “We announced a succession of rate reductions at the start of the month across our product range and I am pleased that we are able to continue this. With these reductions in the higher LTV ranges, we are providing brokers with an even more competitive suite of products to offer their clients.”
Available from today, selected rates have been reduced by up to 0.50%.
Some of the changes include:
• 85-90% LTV 2-year fixed rate for first time buyers is reduced by 0.50% to 4.99%.
• 85-90% LTV 7-year fixed rate for first time buyers is reduced by 0.50% to 5.19% and includes £1,000 cashback
• 80-85% LTV 2-year fixed rate for homemovers is reduced by 0.20% to 4.44%
• 75-80% LTV 2-year fixed rate for first time buyers is reduced by 0.20% to 3.89%
• 75-80% LTV 2-year fixed rate for remortgages is reduced by 0.20% to 3.89%
• 80-85% LTV 2-year tracker rate for homemovers and first time buyers is reduced by 0.20% to 4.29%
The New Buy and MI New Home product range has been reduced by 0.50% with 2-year and 7-year products now being offered with rates from 5.19%.
Earlier this week, Lloyds Banking group made a £6.5bn commitment to First Time Buyers.