Knowledge Bank’s ’12 Days of Christmas’ returns
Knowledge Bank is launching its popular ‘12 Days of Christmas’ campaign.
This is the third year the campaign has been run and is back by popular demand.
Launching on the 1 December, it offers prizes both to existing subscribers and to those taking trials during this time.
It will run for twelve working days throughout December, finishing on Wednesday 16 December.
Prizes include a family day-out experience, a Sonos One Speaker and a 12 month Cocktail Box subscription.
Each of the 12 Days of Christmas has been sponsored by lenders, one of the Knowledge Bank’s service partners and some trade press publications, including Mortgage Introducer.
Each sponsor has generously offered a prize for the daily giveaway.
A winner will be drawn each weekday throughout the campaign.
The prize of the day will be revealed on a special advent calendar on Knowledge Bank’s website.
Each day an advent calendar door will be opened on Knowledge Bank’s home page.
The daily winners will be announced on social media and will be contacted personally by the Knowledge Bank team notifying them of their win.
Nicola Firth, chief executive of Knowledge Bank, said: “Our ‘12 Days of Christmas’ campaign is now eagerly awaited each year with brokers asking us well in advance if we were doing it again.
“Certainly, I think we can all agree, that this year, like no other, we need a bit of Christmas cheer and this is a great way to spread that cheer throughout December, both to brokers who have been with us from the beginning and those who are taking out new trials.
“We have seen more brokers than ever, flock to Knowledge Bank this year, as never before has the need for a comprehensive way to search criteria been more necessary.
“This is our way of just giving a little bit back.
“The prizes that have been donated by our sponsors this year are excellent and we know that our brokers are going to love them.
“Of course, a massive thank you to our sponsors for their support again this year and their creativity in choosing some incredible prizes.
“We wish everyone the best of luck for the first draw on Tuesday.”
The below lists the prize for each day and the sponsor:
· 1 December – Sonos One Speaker, Landbay
· 2 December – Fortnum & Mason Hamper worth £250, Market Financial Solutions
· 3 December – Quarterly subscription from Craft Gin Club, United Trust Bank
· 4 December – £150 Harrods vouchers, TML
· 7 December – 3 months advertising in Property Reporter in their local area worth £500, Financial Reporter
· 8 December – Fortnum & Mason Christmas Hamper, Vida Homeloans
· 9 December – £150 Amazon Voucher, Connect for Intermediaries
· 10 December – Candy Box subscription for 6 months, Mortgage Introducer
· 11 December – Fortnum & Mason ‘Joy of Christmas’ Hamper, Greenfield Mortgages
· 14 December – Cocktail Box for 2 for 12 months, Air Group
· 15 December – D&D Restaurant Voucher for £200, Bridging & Commercial
· 16 December – A Family Day-Out Experience, FIBA