L&G 2012 Business Quality Award Winners revealed
A number of Independent Financial Advisers and partner firms were successful at the 2012.
Legal & General individual protection business achieved a 9% growth in new business APE to £36M in Q3 2012 and market share for critical illness cover increased from 13% in 2010 to 21% in the first half of 2012.
The winners are those who have demonstrated the highest level of performance against a set of key criteria.
The winning firms are:
• Best Reinstatement Performance – Top Quote and Assured Futures. Both companies were winners in 2011 and have continued their drive to ensure quality business performance and customer retention
• Best Customer Retention Performance – Everyday Financial, K J Parkinson, Paradigm Network and Blueprint Financial who all scored highest in their categories
• Outstanding Performance – Thameside Associate are honored for their incredible low lapse rate and outstanding customer performance
• Special Recognition – Mike Rees from Mansfield Begbie. Mike wins this award for his determination to help a customer negotiate a settlement on a policy that neither her nor his former employer knew was still in force
• Best Supporting Account Manager – Paul Burroughs wins this new award for outstanding work with his partner firms to help build a culture of retention.
Guy Codling, managing director, Top Quote, said: “Over the last decade, we have continually revised our pre and post sales processes.
“We are acutely aware that we must continue to innovate within our business so that we can continue to exceed clients expectations and indeed, to trade!
“As a business you must realise that good behaviours equal commercial prosperity. Top Quote invest heavily in service and we are delighted to be one of the winners in the Legal & General Business Quality Awards, a company that truly understands the value of quality service and retention.”
John Pollock, group executive director of Legal & General’s Risk business, said: “I am proud that Legal & General are leading the way in business quality and retention.
“Customers who do not keep their policy are obviously losing critical benefits for them and their families.
“Many of our advisers and IFA’s have told us that our focus on retention and the services and support we offer have significantly helped them grow their business and benefited their customers. Our market leading electronic Early Warning System, (EWS), specialised retention team and increased strategic focus have led to fewer cancellations year on year and resulted in 3.3 million policies in force at the end of 2012.
“I would like to extend my congratulations to all the winners for their dedication, hard work and outstanding achievements.”