LIVE WEBINAR: The BTL market – Why is this lockdown different?
Join Mortgage Introducer and Landbay on Wednesday 13 January at 3pm GMT for another live Q&A session giving a balanced view on the latest developments in the buy-to-let market.
The webinar will be hosted by Mortgage Introducer publishing director Robyn Hall who will be joined by Landbay‘s CEO and economist, John Goodall, along with chairman and mortgage funding expert Tony Ward.
- What does Brexit mean for the housing market?
- Why this lockdown will have less impact on buy-to-let
- Migration of the UK workforce out of cities and what it means for landlords
- Furlough & the end of the stamp duty holiday – will the 31st March be a perfect storm?
- Predictions for 2021 and general economic outlook
Register here to join the webinar on Zoom: https://content.landbay.co.uk/jan-webinar-registration-page/