PFS announces conference success
The PFS has completed two of its series of one-day conferences designed to enable members to be fully briefed about the latest budget related IHT changes.
The one-day technical conferences:
- review existing IHT arrangements
- review the Finance Bill and its expected impact
- suggest what to do about existing trusts and wills
- describe new trust arrangements
- describe the role of the specialist adviser in the IHT market, now and in the future.
The first conferences were held in Bristol on 6 June and in Birmingham on 8 June. The next conference will be in London on 27 June. Following that, conferences will be held in Leeds (11 July), Manchester (12 July) and Edinburgh (20 July). Total bookings for the event are nearing 400.
Comments from delegates included:
‘Excellent – I would have liked more’
‘Very good, useful session with lots to take away for clients’
‘All areas very relevant and good coverage of trust changes’
‘Good proactive seminar. Very helpful’
‘Very pertinent to current circumstances’