The Co-operative Bank’s dedicated intermediary mortgage lender has introduced new fixed and tracker deals as part of its strategy to grow both its residential and buy to let lending.
The new buy to let products are:
• 1 year fixed rates starting from 3.69%
• 2 year fixed rates starting from 4.09%
• 4 year fixed rates starting from 5.29%
• 1 year tracker rates starting from 2.89%
• 2 year tracker rates starting from 3.19%
Each product offers a choice of arrangement fees that include 2.5%, £2,495, £995 along with a fee-free option. Free valuation and free standard legal fees are available for remortgages and all come with a non-refundable administration fee of £140. There is also a full term tracker product available at 5.09% with no early repayment charge.
The new residential mortgages are:
• 1 year fixed rates starting from 3.29%
• 2 year fixed rates starting from 3.39%
• 4 year fixed rates starting from 4.79%
• 2 year tracker rates starting from 2.39%
Free valuation and standard legal fees are also available on all products for remortgages, and each comes with a non-refundable administration fee of £140.
Lee Gladwell, business development director at Platform, said: “These exclusive intermediary products provide brokers with a range of competitive deals to offer their clients.
“The fee options on the buy-to-let range give additional flexibility to match a product to the needs of the borrower. We’ve built these into our portfolio because our intermediary partners told us it’s what they want in the marketplace.
“This launch is part of our strategy to continue our support for the intermediary sector and grow our presence in the market, particularly in the buy-to-let market.”