PTFS launches Personal Touch Packaging
The new venture, Personal Touch Packaging (PTP), is being set up in association with the OFM Group, one of PTFS’ largest ARs, which is a specialist mortgage broker with extensive experience in the packaging field.
Additionally, the leading business processor, Newcastle Mortgage Services Limited (NMSL), will provide the processing function on behalf of PTP.
The new venture will start trading in January and form part of our existing packaging panel, increasing the choice available to ARs.
Commenting on the new venture, Mike Allison, PTFS Managing Director, says: “PT Packaging will expand the choice of exclusive top quality products and associated support services available to Personal Touch members to ensure they are able to offer their clients the very best products in the increasingly important area of specialist and non-conforming lending.”
Rob Jupp, Managing Director of the OFM Group says: “As the newest large packager to the market we insist that the lenders on our panel share the passion and vision of the Personal Touch brand and fully embrace our core principles of partnership, trust, freedom and security.”
Angus Macnaughton, Managing Director of NMSL, added: “We are extremely excited to be part of this new venture. Given the obvious strength and profile of Personal Touch, the expertise of OFM and our growing reputation as major processor within the industry, I believe this partnership offers significant benefits to all panel lenders.”
PT Packaging offers the following unique selling points:
– Highest procuration fees on PTFS panel.
– Exceptional service standards which will be maintained throughout the mortgage process
– Personal Touch Packaging-only deals with Authorised Representatives of the Personal Touch Network to ensure a specialised service.
– Exclusive products only available to Personal Touch Representatives.
– Dedicated new business telephone number to deal with new mortgage enquiries manned by fully qualified senior level staff who have experience in placing and writing business.
– The New Business Department will ensure that your client’s mortgage is placed with the right lender on the right product first time.
– Dedicated case update telephone number manned by experienced staff that chooses to deal with a small lender base to ensure specialist lending.
– We will not ask for items at packaging stage “just in case”. We will ask for what it is required subject to our experience and normal underwriting criteria.
– Chasing system in place to chase every case every three days.