SearchFlow increases capacity
Aimed at legal professionals in the residential market, the complimentary seminars have been designed to highlight the latest developments in risk management and compliance in the property transaction.
Led by recognised industry experts the seminars examine what this means for conveyancers, and will discuss the tools available to ensure they comply with all the legal requirements.
Specific topics include:
• Developments in lender panels and the role of CQS
• The common pitfalls in compliance rules
• Changes in flood risk requirements – are you sure you know your local area?
• How legal indemnities insurance can absorb conveyancing risk and provide wider protection to those involved in the conveyancing process
• Identifying which of the due diligence searches are relevant to the property
Richard Hinton, business development director of SearchFlow, said: “There have been a number of legislative changes recently, and there’s clearly a huge demand among the property industry for information on this as we’ve been inundated with registrations.
“Our London event was quickly oversubscribed and the Leeds and Southampton events were filling up very fast, so we have had to ensure we can meet demand. There are now still places remaining at all venues and our aim is to make sure that anyone in the industry who wishes to attend will be able to do so.
“SearchFlow remains committed to ensuring best practice in the property transaction and the seminar series is designed to deliver all the information needed to run a successful business and to give the homebuyer peace of mind.”