Secure Trust Bank cuts rates

Michael Lloyd

March 6, 2018

Secure Trust Bank has reduced rates across a selection of its residential mortgage products.

This includes reducing its 2-year fixed rates by as much as 0.4%, its 3-year fixed rates by 0.2%, and its 5-year fixed rates by up to 0.3%.

Rates now start from 2.39% and coincide with the launch of a suite of new residential interest-only and part mortgage products at Secure Trust Bank.

From 6 March 2018, brokers will have access to Secure Trust Bank’s new interest-only proposition, which allows borrowers to take out mortgages up to a maximum loan-to-value of 65%.

Tony Hall, head of sales and marketing at Secure Trust Bank Mortgages, said: “We have continued to expand our offer with a comprehensive range of products and new partnerships to deliver our services since our launch less than a year ago.

“We are committed to offering great rates for our customers we hope these changes will make our products even more attractive to brokers looking to help those underserved by high street lenders, putting us in a much more competitive position as we further expand our profile across the UK.”

Brokers will also have access to Secure Trust Bank’s part mortgage product, available at up to 85% LTV.

Customers can borrow up to 65% on interest-only, and top up 20% on a repayment basis to take overall lending to 85% LTV.

Enter your e-mail address to receive updates straight to your inbox



Show Comments