TBMC joins Paradigm panel
From today TBMC’s buy- to-let proposition will be available to all PFA network members offering advisers a range of services to meet the needs of clients operating in this sector.
TBMC can offer Paradigm’s AR firms:
• A comprehensive range of buy-to-let products from the whole of the market, including exclusive products they will not find elsewhere.
• Access to a specific, free to use, buy-to-let sourcing and quotation system – it offers an enhanced rental calculator and flexible criteria filters to ensure it finds the products that are most suitable for the clients’ needs.
• Access to specialist and highly experienced buy-to-let teams who have details of all products and can provide in-depth knowledge of all lenders’ criteria.
• Strong lender links and a thorough understanding of lenders’ application processes; TBMC also benefits from dedicated underwriting teams and enhanced service standards to ensure buy-to-let cases are processed efficiently.
• A specific case owner for each buy-to-let application. Advisers can contact the case owner to discuss the status of an application or any other issues.
• Access to its online case tracking system where advisers can track the status of cases online, 24 hours a day, and see their case owners’ notes on the application.
John Coffield, head of Paradigm Mortgage Services, commented: “In terms of recent activity, the buy-to-let mortgage market has certainly seen a spate of new and existing lenders offering a range of new products.
“The sector is particularly fast moving which is why we are offering PFA network firms the opportunity to access TBMC’s buy-to-let lending proposition. TBMC are renowned in the marketplace as buy-to-let specialists and are in a strong position to help advisers and their clients with all their finance raising needs.
“Given the nature of the mainstream mortgage market and an increasing move from home ownership to renting, we fully expect the buy-to-let sector to be a strong source of income for advisers in the months and years ahead.
“By using the services of an experienced, quality operation like TBMC we believe PFA members will be able to get the most out of this sector as it continues to grow and develop.”