TMW adds to prime product range
TMW has expanded its range of two-year fixed rates with no arrangement fees, free standard valuation and £250 cash back.
A number of new products have also been added to the prime range, including the 18-month fixed rate products, with rates starting from 2.14%.
Across the existing prime range, there are also rate improvements on selected fixed and tracker rate products of up to 0.15% and 0.17% respectively. This follows the improvements that TMW made to its buy-to-let range earlier this week, which further reinforces its commitment to providing great value mortgages to intermediaries and their clients.
Product changes include:
• New 18-month fixed rate at 2.14% (purchase/remortgage), 2% arrangement fee, available up to 70% LTV
• New two-year fixed rate at 3.89% (purchase), no arrangement fee, with free standard valuation and £250 cash back, available up to 70% LTV
• Two-year tracker rate at 2.84% (BBR+ 2.34%) (purchase), £595 arrangement fee, free standard valuation, available up to 70% LTV
• Two-year fixed rate at 3.49% (remortgage), £595 arrangement fee, free standard valuation and standard legal fees, available up to 70% LTV
• New two-year tracker rate at 2.29% (BBR+ 1.79%) (remortgage), 2% arrangement fee, free standard valuation and standard legal fees, available up to 70% LTV
Commenting, Tracie Pearce, head of product management and pricing at The Mortgage Works, said: “We’ve seen strong demand for our prime mortgage range since it was launched last year. Designed to deliver to intermediaries and their customers a greater choice and better products, these latest enhancements are a further sign of our commitment to supporting the mortgage market.”